Bluetooth allows the user to wirelessly connect devices and peripherals, such as speakers, to your Windows 10 computer. However, in some cases, you may experience Bluetooth connectivity problems or your device malfunction.
If you’re having trouble with Bluetooth and its accessories, this message will guide you to repair Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays in Windows 10 and 11.
Fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays in Windows 11/10
There are several ways you can try to fix Bluetooth connectivity issues in Windows 11/10. Here is a list of the most effective methods you can find:
- Check the basic Bluetooth settings
- Perform Bluetooth troubleshooting
- Reconnect the Bluetooth device
- Update the Bluetooth driver
- Reinstall the Bluetooth adapter
When we say wireless screens, these devices are dependent on a Bluetooth connection. You may need administrator permission to make some suggestions.
1] Check the basic Bluetooth settings
Before you start confusing Windows settings, drivers, and other things:
- Make sure Bluetooth is turned on.
- Go to Windows Settings> Bluetooth and Devices> Turn on Bluetooth.
- Try restarting your Pc
2] Perform Bluetooth troubleshooting
Fixing connections between Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays in Windows 10
Sometimes, instead of looking for crazy solutions, the simple Troubleshooting that comes with Windows can help you solve the problem. This allows you to use Bluetooth troubleshooting in Windows 11/10.
In Windows 10
- Open the Settings panel in Windows 10 (Win + I)
- Go to Update and Security -> Troubleshooting
- Click Advanced Troubleshooting here.
- Under Find and fix other problems, click Bluetooth, and then click Run Troubleshooting on the next page.
In Windows 11
- Press Win + I to open Win Settings
- Go to System> Troubleshooting> Other Troubleshooting
- Click the Run button next to Bluetooth.
- Allow the wizard to complete and try again.
Alternatively, you can bring up the Troubleshooting by searching for Bluetooth Troubleshooting in the Start Search box (Win + S) and selecting the result from the list that says Find and fix problems with Bluetooth devices.
3] Reconnect the Bluetooth devices
Fix Bluetooth issues
you can remove the device from the list of saved devices and add it back.
- Open the Settings panel in Windows 11/10 (Win + I)
- Go to Bluetooth and Devices or Devices -> Bluetooth and Other Devices
- Select a device pair here and click Delete.
- After removing it, click Add a new device and connect it to your computer.
4] Update Bluetooth drivers
Remove the Bluetooth device driver
Older versions of the Bluetooth driver can cause audio or wireless display problems on your Windows computer. Here’s how to find and update Bluetooth drivers in Windows 10
Open Device Manager (Win + X and M key) in Windows 11/10 by searching for the same in the Start Search box and selecting the main result from the list.
Under Bluetooth, select the primary Bluetooth adapter, right-click, and then click Update.
- In the following Windows, click Search for drivers automatically
- Then click Check for updated drivers in Windows Update
- Windows will now automatically check for new updates.
- Update the Windows Bluetooth driver
- You can go to Advanced> Optional Updates and search for the Bluetooth driver. Update when available.
- Try restarting your computer after the upgrade. If the problem was due to outdated drivers, it should have been fixed.
5] Reinstall the Bluetooth adapter
Reinstall the driver to resolve Bluetooth issues
If you have problems with the Bluetooth driver, uninstalling and reinstalling it may fix the problem. To do this, follow these steps:
Open Device Manager in Windows 11/10 by searching for the same in the Start Search box and selecting the main result from the list.
Under Bluetooth, select the primary Bluetooth adapter, right-click, and then click Remove Device.
Now click the Scan for hardware changes button at the top and wait for Windows to reinstall the compatible driver. Restart the computer and try to see if the problem is fixed.
How many devices do you connect to your Windows computer at one time? Let us know by leaving a comment below.
Can Windows connect to Bluetooth speakers?
If your pc laptop has a Bluetooth adapter or is on the motherboard, you can connect to Bluetooth speakers. Make sure you enable it in Windows Setup.
How can I fix Bluetooth devices that can’t find them?
The best way to solve this is to perform Bluetooth Troubleshooting.
You can find it in Windows Settings> System> Troubleshooting> Other Troubleshooting in Windows 10. If you’re using Windows 11, go to Settings> System> Troubleshooting> Other Troubleshooting.
Can Windows fix Bluetooth problems?
Yes, it can fix the problem by using Bluetooth troubleshooting.
How can I fix Bluetooth drivers in Windows?
You can use Device Manager to uninstall your device first and then force Windows to reinstall it. You can also download the OEM driver and install it to fix the driver problems.
How do I get my computer to play audio via Bluetooth?
First, make sure you are connected to a Bluetooth speaker, and second, it is the default speaker. Click the Volume icon in the notification area to change it.
How do I open Bluetooth in Windows?
Open Windows Settings (Win + I) and then go to Bluetooth and Devices. Enable Bluetooth mode.
Why doesn’t my Windows have Bluetooth?
Most older desktops or computers did not have built-in or built-in Bluetooth.
So when you go to Bluetooth settings, you’ll find the switch off. You will need to purchase a Bluetooth adapter and plug it into a USB port in that case. Windows will install the driver automatically, and you can connect.