Hello, this is Webseriesreel and today I am going to tell you Why Should Preventive Measures And Biological Control Methods Be Preferred For Protecting Crops So just be with me and enjoy the article.
Also Read:- Where To Check Pending Request In Google Pay
Before starting the answer we need to know the term CROP.
- Why Should Preventive Measures And Biological Control Methods Be Preferred For Protecting Crops?
Crops are cultivated plants that are produced economically on a big scale, particularly fruits, vegetables, and cereals.
- Because they are ecologically friendly and do not affect other life forms, preventive measures and biological control approaches should be preferred for protecting crops.
- Chemical use is widespread, which contributes to pollution and many environmental issues.
- Additionally, they have the potential to move up the food chain, endangering the lives of many different life forms.
- Biological species that are safe for other life forms are also used in biological control strategies.
Why should preventive measures and biological control methods be preferred for protecting crops?
- Because they are ecologically safe and do not affect other life forms, preventive approaches and biological control methods should be preferred for protecting crops.
- Chemical overuse can cause pollution and a host of other environmental issues. They may also get into the food chain, which poses a major risk to human health.
- The utilization of biological creatures makes biological control approaches fully safe for other life forms.