SSC CGL 2022 Form | SSC CGL 2022 | SSC CGL 2022 Notification | Check Eligibility Criteria And Important Dates
Hello, dosto this is Shivam and in this article, I am damm sure after reading this article you will get details about SSC CGL Form How to fill this form, eligibility criteria and all other information.
So, without time wasting you firstly need to know SSC CGL has passed the notification yesterday about form registration now you are able to register the form.
Read Brahmastra Movie Best Review How movie is Good or Bad
SSC CGL Notification 2022 What is it ?
With this notification now the registration process is started and you are able to register on this official site ssc.nic.in
Important Dates For SSC CGL 2022 Form
|Application Begin: 17/09/2022
|SC / ST / PH : 0/- (Nil)
|Last Date for Apply Online: 08/10/2022
|All Category Female : 0/- (Exempted)
|Online Fee Payment Last Date: 09/10/2022
|Correction Fee First Time: 200/-
|Offline E Challan Payment Last Date: 10/10/2022
|Correction Fee Second Time: 500/-
|Correction Date: 12-13 October 2022
|Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking
|Exam Date Tier I: December 2022
|Admit Card Available: Before Exam
Age Limit And Eligibility Criteria SSC CGL 2022 Form
|Age Limit And Eligibility Criteria SSC CGL 2022 Form
|The minimum age limit is 18 yrs
|Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream in Any Stream
|The maximum age limit is 27-32 is dependent on your post
|Age Limit: 18-30 Years
How To Fill The Form SSC CGL 2022
So I will give you the step-by-step details to fill the form without any error
- First, you have to go to this official site: ssc.nic.in
- After opening this site go to the login section
- Then you have to click on APPLY BUTTON SSC CGL 2022
- It will redirect you to the form page where you are able to fill in the all details and also choose your examination centre.
- After filling in the all details you just click on the final submission.
- Then upload your all documents required for the form
- After filling the all details you just have to pay the examination fees.